LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
You are the new leader of a major organisation. You got there with a world class business profile and by delivering results. Great. But now increasingly everyone is looking to you for inspiration, vision and leadership. You may have the MBA but academia is no substitute for developing real leadership skills that adapt to the needs of different people and situations.
Too often company directors hide away on the top floor, communicating through official statements and new fangled processes at the expense of creating meaningful relationships. Often their leadership style is seen as distant and remote by the rest of the company and other stakeholders.
Today leadership status is earned through active listening, empathising, building genuine & meaningful relationships with people at all levels, developing intuition and guiding those resistant to change as to why doing things differently will benefit them individually and the company as a whole.
We see leadership development training as a continual journey of personal growth through embracing challenges, which ultimately engenders self awareness and trust from others.
Business leaders are judged on how they speak and how they look way before anyone cares about what they have to say. Unfair? Probably. Harsh reality? Absolutely. So the impression a CEO makes in person is crucial. We will work with you to perfect your presentation impact.
It takes time to become a leader, a gradual unfolding over time. It simply doesn’t happen overnight.
The lights went out on autocratic, command and control leadership styles some time ago. If you are a manger who is in tell mode more often than not, then it’s time to develop genuine leadership ability. Why? Because those people that you are busy telling to do whatever, do not see you as an effective leader. The bar has been raised, so it is time to train and develop in order to be able to clear that bar successfully.
Successful leaders are those who facilitate enquiry, actively seek out contrasting opinions, encourage healthy debate and explore ideas, rather than merely promoting the status quo.
Dynamic Presenting are a catalyst, developing managers into elite business leaders who communicate vision with verve. If you’re ambitious can you really afford to not work with us?
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT FAQ
What is it?
- Leadership development accelerates the capabilities of high potential performers
- Together, we will define your innate leadership qualities, working style
- Goal setting, career mapping, identifying learning obstacles, developing influence
How does it work?
- Leadership development for executives works through exploration of style, goals and performance
- The focus remains on individual performance throughout the process
- Our approach is holistic – a number of areas and methods may be used such as goal setting, vocal training, honing personal impact, dealing with stress, time management, relaxation techniques
What will I do?
- The development process will focus entirely on you, your needs and wants.
- Our approach is flexible, drawing on many techniques from professional theatre
- Be selfish and focus exclusively on your wants and needs. This time is all about you.
What will I get out of it?
- The opportunity to develop communication skills and genuine leadership in a safe, trusting environment
- Identify key strengths and areas for development
- Create a long term leadership development strategy for your career evolution
- Expedite your career progression, leadership profile, reputation and presence
What support and guidance will I get?
- Absolute confidentiality and trust that the coach has only your development and personal growth as a focus
- Ongoing and specific feedback throughout the process
When does it take place?
- We are able to work very flexibly, often at short notice, in person or even over the phone
- We can provide this personal service whenever it best fits your schedule and diary
Where does it take place?
- We are London based, however we can offer leadership development anywhere in the world – we can be wherever you need us to be
How much does it cost?
- This varies on how many sessions are required, how many individuals want leadership development and over what timeframe
Why choose us?
- Our advantage is that we are well established business coaches so fully understand the learning objectives and challenges that business executives face
- We are flexible, committed and creative – our combined business and arts backgrounds
How can I book?
- Call or email to discuss your executive coaching requirements on: firstname.lastname@example.org 0207 732 1769