We use executive coaching to draw out the desired goals from the coachee as opposed to imposing anything. Typically these goals focus around management communication skills, effective presentations, developing leadership skills, public speaking, career management and honing real influence.
Executive coaching allows the coachee to freely articulate their specific needs in a supportive environment of complete confidentiality and unlocks latent potential whilst we offer objective feedback at every stage. By creating and sticking to achievable plans, desired performance like improving management communication skills, public speaking and delivering classy, effective presentations take a huge step forwards. For business leaders, it encourages goal setting, promotes personal awareness, raises motivation, increases resilience and enhances reputation. There is nothing airy fairy about Dynamic Presenting’s coaching. Invariably we challenge senior executives’ perception of themselves, their work and how they conduct themselves which results in better performance.
By delivering visible performance changes, we ensure that you as a client gain a tangible return on your investment. It can be lonely at the top, with everyone looking to you for inspiration, strategic vision and crucial decision making. That’s why decision makers turn to us when they need advice, executive coaching and support. For many of our clients work is more than a job, it is an opportunity to make a difference, to fulfil potential. Ultimately we aim to foster a growth mindset in our coachees so that they continue learning, readily accepting fresh challenges of all manner, leaving their comfort zones regularly, often questioning themselves and their own beliefs, values and capabilities. In doing so new skills are acquired and existing skills evolve. Our unique, bespoke, creative and discreet 1:1 or coaching approach allows senior executives to fully explore and develop their skills.
Together we embark on a journey where we question, explore, challenge and discover. Mutual commitment is absolutely crucial for this to work. Often we forge ongoing relationships with those we coach. Graduates and emerging talent now view coaching opportunities as a fundamental reason, along with salary and benefits, as to why they want to work for a particular employer.
Why? Because executive coaching encourages goal setting. If goals are not set, they are rarely achieved.
Executive Coaching Outcomes
Our executive coaching will enable you to:
- Feel confident in yourself
- Articulate your personal beliefs and values
- Stretch your leadership abilities
- Manage and lead your teams effectively
- Speak with confidence
- Learn techniques to over come nerves
- Improve your team’s performance
- Make crucial business decisions
- Achieve your business outcomes
- Drive consistent personal greatness
What do you want to achieve? What do you want to improve on? What do you want your CV to look like in 5 years time? How are you going to achieve it?
Executive Coaching FAQ
What is it?
- Executive coaching develops and accelerates the capabilities of high potential performers
- An absolute focus on the coachee – helping them to discover and articulate key goals
- Goal setting for executives and HNWI – where goals are not set they are rarely achieved
- Developing realistic action plans for achieving business ideas and career aspirations
How does it work?
- 1:1 coaching for executives works through exploration of goals, opportunities and options
- The role of the coach is to listen, question, explore, challenge, stimulate, encourage and support
- The focus remains on individual performance throughout the process
- Using the GROW model, we guide the coachee towards creating an action plan but only after a thorough examination of current realities and available options
What will I do?
- The coaching process will focus entirely on you, your needs and wants. You really should be doing most of the talking, not the coach.
- Our approach and strategy can only work if the coachee actually wants to be coached..! So, if you are not willing to be as open and sharing as possible, you will gain little.
- Be selfish and focus exclusively on your wants and needs. This time is all about you.
What will I get out of it?
- The opportunity to share whatever it is that you really want/need in a safe, trusting environment
- Identify key strengths and areas for development through executive coaching
- Create a strategy for growth and a specific action plan for achieving specific goals
- Our 1:1 coaching will expedite your career progression, leadership profile and reputation
- Improved client relationships through executive coaching
What support and guidance will I get?
- Absolute confidentiality and trust that the coach has only your goals and personal growth as a focus
- Ongoing and specific feedback throughout the executive coaching process
When does it take place?
- We are able to work very flexibly, often at short notice, in person or even over the phone
- We can provide this personal service whenever it best fits your schedule and diary
Where does it take place?
- We are London based, however we can offer executive coaching anywhere in the world – we can be wherever you need us to be
How much does it cost?
- This varies on how many sessions are required, how many individuals want executive coaching and over what timeframe
Why choose us?
- Our advantage is that we are well established business coaches so fully understand the learning objectives and challenges that business executives face
- We are flexible, committed and creative – our combined business and arts backgrounds
What have others experienced?
- Check out our case studies
- 12 ways you might benefit from coaching
- Why executive coaching is back in vogue
- What an executive coach can do for you
See our blog posts for executive coaching tips
How can I book?
- Call or email to discuss your management skills training requirements on: email@example.com 0207 732 1769