Leadership Skills Training
Leadership Skills Training is for managers and directors who are looking to consciously develop the leadership aspect of their roles and to sharpen their skillset in today’s competitive business environment. Today leadership status is earned through active listening, empathising, building genuine & meaningful relationships with people at all levels, developing intuition and guiding those resistant to change as to why doing things differently will benefit them individually and the company as a whole.
It takes time to become a leader, a gradual unfolding over time. It simply doesn’t happen overnight.
The lights went out on autocratic, command and control leadership styles some time ago. If you are a manger who is in tell mode more often than not, then it’s time to develop genuine leadership ability. Why? Because those people that you are busy telling to do whatever, do not see you as an effective leader. The bar has been raised, so it is time to train and develop in order to be able to clear that bar successfully.
Leadership Skills Training Outcomes
Our leadership skills training will enable you to:
- Discover and define your leadership style and vision
- Communicatie your inspiring vision, beliefs and values
- Accelerate the capabilities of high potential performers
- Develop influence
- Use your emotional intelligence
- Manage change
- Communicate key messages
- Influence, motivate and inspire others
- Network and influence people you meet
- Understand what motivates others and learn how to inspire action in others
- Coach your team for success
“If your actions inspire others
to dream more, learn more,
do more and become more,
you are a leader.”
– John Quincy Adams
Leadership Skills Course Details
What will I do?
- Understand different leadership styles, looking at successful world leaders
- Develop your leadership style and personal brand
- Plan out a series of leadership goals
- Learn to coach your teams through practical exercises
- Identify learning obstacles and plan how to overcome them
- Create a long term leadership development strategy for your career evolution
- Learn to develop influence through role play exercises
- Expedite your career progression, leadership profile, reputation and presence
- Learn effective communication tools
Duration – Burst (2hours), half day or one day leadership training course
How much does it cost?
- Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs and we’ll put together a quote for you
What have others experienced?
- Check out our case studies
See our blog posts tips for leadership skills tips
Useful resources< back to Leadership Skills