Public Speaking Training
Public speaking training is focused coaching for senior executives and directors who need to motivate and inspire through keynote speeches to large audiences. Our public speaking training is only one to one and completely bespoke so that we can give very specific, targeted support to business leaders.
Business leaders are most likely perfectly comfortable with business plans, marketing reports and financial forecasts. But nothing they learnt at business school has quite prepared them for this terrifying moment of public speaking. It can be nerve racking being on stage in front of hundreds of people who are all staring at you, expecting a polished performance.
To polarise matters even further, it’s simply not enough to do just an ok keynote speech any more. Charismatic business personalities like Steve Jobs, Ken Robinson and Richard Branson have raised the bar high. Just watch a selection of TED talks to witness great performance.
Any opportunity for public speaking is the perfect platform to shine, to tell the world who you are, to develop your personal brand. Few things can impact how you are perceived as quickly and as permanently as public speaking. How important is it for you to get that right?
Our public speaking training will enable you to:
- Understand why we get anxious when public speaking and the stakes are high
- Learn how to perform like a star
- Learn to influence & persuade powerfully
- Become a master of public speaking
- Feel confident speaking in front of large audiences at key events
- Understand stagecraft so the stage is your home, not an alien place
- Use vocal tone, modulation & storytelling to captivate your audience
- Use relaxation and visualisation techniques
- Feel confident with relevant equipment
- Be the best version of yourself when delivering a keynote speech
- Deliver inspiring well constructed key messages
- Learn how to rehearse and prepare for the big day
“There are only two types
of speakers in the world.
1. The nervous and 2. Liars”
– Mark Twain
Public Speaking Course Details
What will I do?
- Learn structure for a major keynote speech, formal presentation, conference speech
- Improve your stagecraft – working with lights, cameras, visual aids
- Practice with simulated pressure of live audience
- Series of bespoke exercises that will improve your structure, speech and performance
- Distill your key message
- Understand and work with any fears of public speaking
- Learn to speak naturally in front of a large audience
- Learn to perform your speech, not just delivering it
- Practice, practice, practice
- Client premises, or
- Independent training venue – there’s nothing like getting away from the desk for a rich learning experience!
Duration – Burst (2hours), half day and on-site speaker support
How much does it cost?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs and we’ll put together a quote for you
What have others experienced?
- Check out our case studies
See our blog posts tips for public speaking tips