Advanced Presentation Skills Training
Advanced presentation skills training is ideal for those who already have a good understanding and plenty of practice presenting in front of an audience and now want to take their abilities to an even higher level. Perhaps they could do with some refreshing of ideas and maybe they never had any previous coaching. They might be working towards senior leadership positions. Advanced presentation skills training is for those people in your company who might think they are pretty good and actually need some sharpening up. It’s for those people who who want to be advanced and brilliant in the way they communicate to stakeholders and larger audiences.
“Very little creates leadership credentials as quickly and effectively as honing your ability to present with flair” – Sartaj Garewal
Advanced Presentation Skills Training Outcomes
Our advanced presentation skills training will allow you to:
- Develop your personal presentation style and persona
- Build structures that work for you
- Create emotional impact with the audience
- Distill memorable core messages
- Handle difficult questions & interruptions
- Use your voice effectively
- Appeal to a variety of audiences
- Greater influence with colleagues and stakeholders
- Deliver your message clearly
- Make effective use of your stage
- Enhance your leadership credentials
- Present with flair
- Use your voice and body language to communicate
- Learn to read your audience in the moment
- Use storytelling, metaphor, analogy, imagery…
‘They may forget what you said,
but they will never forget how
you made them feel.’
– Carl W. Buechner
Advanced Presentation Skills Course Details
What will you do?
- Practice your own presentation, improving every step of the way with specific feedback from us
- Craft your core message and personal style to make your presentation even more effective
- Be challenged and tested with the kind of difficult questions that you might experience from senior stakeholders and clients
- Learn how to structure your presentation in a variety of ways which suit your style
- Develop different communication styles for different audiences
Where does it take place?
- Client premises, or
- Independent training venue – there’s nothing like getting away from the desk for a rich learning experience!
Duration – Burst (2hours), half day or one day advanced presentation training course
How much does it cost?
- £750 for a one to one session – Burst (up to 2 hours). We recommend a series of Burst sessions
- £1,250 for a one to one session – half day
- £3,000 for small groups (up to 6 participants) – half day
- £4,500 for small groups (up to 6 participants) – full day
What have others experienced?
- Check out our client testimonials
Ideas for presentation skills
TED Talks are a great way to observe people with a wide range of presentation techniques. It can be useful to watch these presentations alongside your training so that you can see what works and what doesn’t work so well from your perspective. https://www.ted.com/talks
- The Guardian’s top tips for improving presentation skills
- Ted’s most popular talks of all
- Worst presentation ever
See our blog posts for presentation training tips< back to Presenting Skills